Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Psalm 67:1

Psalm 67:1 NKJV
God be merciful to us and bless us,
And cause His face to shine upon us, Selah
For me, the image of God's face shining down on me is honestly something I never thought much about. I think it was one of those verses that I associated with a Jewish blessing that I would hear on a tv show or something. But to stop and imagine God, the Creator of the universe, looking down on me and to have His face shine on me was and is a breath-taking idea. He looks down on me woth favor whrn i am in His will. I am learning to slow down and truly think about the words I read and not just check it off a list.
I chose to make a tag from the printables this week.
https://www.praiseheart.net/purchase

No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning

I enjoy learning new things and recently I have learned from my good friend, Lisa R Albinus, from  praiseheart.net how to create beauti...