Monday, January 21, 2019

Psalm 69: 1 - 2

O God, my God, come and save me!  These floods of trouble have risen higher and higher.  The water is up to my neck!  I'm sinking into the mud with no place to stand, and I'm about to drown in this storm.

So many times the storms of life overwhelm me especially when I take my eyes off of God; when I pay more attention to my circumstances than to the One in control of them.  I am so thankful that I can call on God and he will save me.  It may not always happen in the way that I think it should, but God always answers.  I may have to walk through  for a bit, but as the saying goes, "If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it."

I made a postcard from this weeks printables from www.praiseheart.net/purchase



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning

I enjoy learning new things and recently I have learned from my good friend, Lisa R Albinus, from  praiseheart.net how to create beauti...