Thursday, June 6, 2019

Mama

Today is a hard day.  Mama has been gone for 2 months.  How has it been that long?  It seems like just yesterday she was making faces at me because she hated the taste of her medicine.  She always reminded me to let Nick and Madeline come say hello when I got them home from school (not that they would ever forget).  Nick and Madeline miss her as much as we do.  They say hi every time we pass the cemetery.  I miss you so much.  I can hardly wait to see you again one day.  I am glad you are no longer in pain, though.  You are with Jesus and in no pain and that is a blessing even though I miss you like crazy.
I love you, Mama! 

Image may contain: Tammy Simpson Frost, closeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning

I enjoy learning new things and recently I have learned from my good friend, Lisa R Albinus, from  praiseheart.net how to create beauti...