Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Psalm 64

As I was meditating over Psalm 64 today, the phrase 'fear of the enemy' is what I seemed to focus on. David was most likely referring to people. What kept coming to mind for me was the unseen enemies we face on a daily basis- comparison to others, feeling as if we don't matter, anxiety - basically our own inner monologues that Satan uses to keep us from realizing WHOSE we are, that through the blood of Jesus we are daughters of the King. I pray for the preservation of our spiritual lives against the internal enemy.  Thank you to Lisa R Albinus at www.praiseheart.net for the inspiration.  Please feel free to join us on our Facebook group - Bible Journal:Psalms


No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning

I enjoy learning new things and recently I have learned from my good friend, Lisa R Albinus, from  praiseheart.net how to create beauti...