Tuesday, December 11, 2018

I had the water bottle drawn and ready for color after I got off this afternoon, but as I thought about Psalm 63 throughout the day a different play on the doodle by Lisa R Albinus from praiseheart.net began to emerge. I began to think about how my grandkids are with a full bottle of water when they are thirsty. They grab it and squeeze it and water goes everywhere, up their nose, down their chin, on their clothes and on the floor. I want to be that way about God...so thirsty for him that when I reach out and drink it gets everywhere ---all over me, where I'm standing and anybody close to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning

I enjoy learning new things and recently I have learned from my good friend, Lisa R Albinus, from  praiseheart.net how to create beauti...